Strength Training Programs
Whether you want to build a lean athletic body, build strength for a sport, become a bodybuilder, or just want to get strong for personal satisfaction, we can create a program to fit your needs.
We will design a program that is custom built to your needs as well as goals and help you understand how to implement the program. Each week you complete the week of workouts and track in your personalized journal. At least once a month we will review your results, make adjustments, and provide any additional recommendations. Additionally, for those who are on line, if you submit videos of you completing exercises, we will analyze your form and offer recommendations for improvement.
What you get:
- Workout plan customized to you-a plan customized to you is the best plan to help you reach your goals
- Personalized workout calendar-all your workouts
- Nutritional guidance-including calories, macros, meal timing, food suggestions, etc.
- Body stat tracking-track and view changes in your weight, fat, body composition, and other numbers
- Weekly/Monthly review and adjustment of program-each month we’ll review your workouts and make adjustments as needed
- 24/7 access to us what’s app message system-send us a message at any time
What to expect from the online strength training program:
After you pay for the program, we send you an email confirming payment. This email includes new client intake paperwork that everyone must sign, such as the new client questionnaire and health questionnaire. You fill these out, return them to us, and we review them. If we have any questions, we either ask via email or schedule a time to talk on the phone. If there are no questions, we move on to the next step.
Based on the information provided in your intake forms and through our communications with you, we create a 12-week online or one-on-one strength program customized to you, that:
- Is built around your schedule
- Focuses on the type of exercises you like and will help you reach your goals
- Follows the principles of exercise programming such as specificity, periodization, progression, variety, etc.
- Is 12 weeks in length
At the end of each four-week period, we take a close look at your progress.
The process continues like this for the duration of the 12 weeks. At the end of the 12 weeks, we take a look at your progress and other factors and determine how to move forward.
The program will be built according to your skill level, among other factors. Why is this important? This helps determine:
- Frequency of training (number of sessions per week)
- Length of sessions (time spent during a single session)
- Time between sessions (number of rest days between workouts)
- Total rest days per week
- Type of exercises included
- Volume (exercises x sets x reps)
- Rest intervals (how long you rest between sets/exercise)
- Load used (weight used on specific exercises)
- Type of progressions (which variable changes over time)
- Rate of progression (the pace at which intensity increases)